Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Invitation in the mail?

So, Fergie didn't get invited, neither did Jemima, Obama, or it seems "our Mary".

(Image from The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor)

But Cate did!

Who's Cate?  Oh, just the new lady at my work, who sits at the desk next to me!!

Pick my mouth up off the floor & call me surprised!  Seems she's an old family friend of the Middletons, or was it a distant relative, or...whatever the connection there has been the invitation, so now I'll have a front row account of it all!!

And what's one of the main things we all want to know?!

What will she wear?  We shall have to wait and see.  But here's a few classically gorgeous ones to keep us going until then...

Aisle Dash has taken a look back at some of the beautiful dresses of yesteryear in Royal Dresses: A Look Back.

Off now to dream of when my prince shall come...& buy me a beautiful wedding gown!!!

Jones xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails