Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do you Pin It?

Once upon a time I carefully saved and named pictures I came across on the web into a lovely folder on my desktop.

I made sure I knew which site they came from,   named them carefully,  and put them in sub-folders called "studio inspiration"... "dream home" ... "wedding"... etc ...

That was then...this is now...


I'd heard of Pinterest, I'd looked at other people's boards, I'd even requested my own invitation, but it wasn't until a month or so ago, when I finally accepted that invitation, signed up and pinned my first picture that I was well and truly hooked.

This is THE place to keep track of all the beauty, inspiration, and general awesomeness that is available on the wonderweb.

See a picture, like it, pin it!

It's as easy as that!  The web location is stored, so you never have to wonder where you found it; you can look at other people's lovely pics, and you can talk about them!

This was the first thing I pinned:
(Image by Craig Sanders Photography via Style Me Pretty)

and this was the last (couldn't help myself!):
(Image via Have a Man a Day)

Feel free to drop by and browse our Boards, and make sure you get yourself an invitation and join in the fun!!

If you Pin it with the best of them let us know we'd love to follow you!

Tomas & Jones :)

2 comments:

  1. My friend Heather has been telling me about this, I think I really will be the answer to all my laborious blog image filing! Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! Get pinning lady :)

    Warning, it's a big time vortex!! Don't say you haven't been warned xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails