Thursday, October 27, 2011

What we've been reading...

Lately this is how all our reading gets done:

(Image found via here on Pinterest)
Here's some of the blogs we've been enjoying lately...in no particular order except alphabetical, coz that's how they come in my Google Reader...

and skipping a few, coz seriously, I've only got a 40 minute train ride...

and then squeeze in a few design, webby type reads...


And this is only our Thursday list...no wonder I can't get my book club book read each month...

What are you enjoying reading today?!

Have a great one!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh you guys are too too kind for the mention :) New York was unbelievable but it's nice to be back catching up with all my friends in Bloggington :) Have a lovely looooooooong weekend! Nicx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails